Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Party Hats

Bring out your party hats, top hats, black tie, best dress, streamers and party favors. It's time to have a Cancer Begone Party where the guests of honor will be my boobies. I'm sorry to say that this party will have to be done on an individual basis with your own flare. Please feel free to send pics as to extravaganza that was had. I was given a diagnosis on 12/12/13 and today in our meeting with our doctor we are choosing to take action. On 12/20/13 I will undergo a bilateral mastectomy and take off my breast tissue. The physical recovery will end up being the least of our worries as the mental and emotional is an unknown. Thank you for being on this journey with us as I take charge of the rest of my future and explore the impacts. Know that we feel loved. We are numb and in shock but feeing empowered by not waiting and taking control of the only thing we can at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment