Sunday, December 29, 2013

Fringes

I'm unraveling. Thoughts float around yet as I start to focus on one thought, it falls. No form is left for me to discern what is of concern.

I'm tired. The mind and body are done with the pain. Pain dragging all the power out and leaving me with nothing.

The love is palpable yet I'm not able to hold on and I feel myself closing. Where I was raw before and it opened me up to realization, now the numbness stings and I retreat inside.

The day of surgery I let go of the thin line. One day out of surgery and I stepped into my future. Six days out and it was confirmed. Now, on the ninth day I'm a mess.

Frazzled and in pain the weakness pulls at every thread.  Now I struggle with strength to step into my future which I created.

Strength, come back to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment