Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Key

No matter what,
it doesn't matter.

No matter the -
analyzation, advice, hindsight, should nots, wishing, knowledge, pushing, pulling, crying, screaming, gathered information, theories applied, altered patterns, food eaten or avoided, where you wanted to be, where you were going...
It is what it is.

Even the knowing -
     No matter what you do it will be what it is
won't help.

The internal struggle or external struggle
matters not -
It will be what it is

Nothing matters -
nothing will change
     This is where I'm at -
Where I'm at won't change
     no matter what -
It is what it is.

Knowing I'm on a rats wheel
won't change
    that I'm still going in circles -
It won't matter.

Nothing will alter the
current course or where I am right now-
It is what it is.

Pure acceptance
will change you and your perspective.
You will still be where you are
Nothing will change that,
but you will change.

Now I'm in my cage
knowing that I'm running circles -
No matter where I wanted to be or what I wanted to do,
will change.

I run for acceptance -
a fleeting and brief peace occurs, as
I close in on my prey.

It sounded so soft and fluffy,
this prey.
Achievable and easy.

Come on, really, this is all I have to do -
Accept where I am?
It seems so easy.

No matter -
my gaming skills, the fleeting thought that I'm sneaky, the speed at which I can run, my cunning wits, Yoga, Meditation, writing, napping, affirmations, therapy, cancer surviver books, confirmations, acknowledgment of how far I've come and where I'm at now….
Makes my prey no easier to catch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment