Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 and the first post

I have posted many times before today. Frankly in the past month I have posted so many times I forgot all that I wanted to talk about in my first post. So here we have it. I am staring at my first post and all that is present is the frustration of trying to upload a new template instead of downloading my posts from my tattered mind. Tonight I find myself dealing with the fact that I wanted the look and feel to be done perfect before my first post.

My searching and time consuming attempts to find a template I like AND get it loaded have resulted in no template and the topic for my first post. Wow my brain says, 'way to take the blogging world by storm'.

I WILL fix my template but not now. The template and perfection was keeping me from putting my mind on loudspeaker. The reason for my blog is just that, a place to put my mind on loudspeaker not only for me but for others. Isn't that what all blogs are doing?

My blog will have rants, can't you tell or are you going to be shocked by that one. It will also wind down a road speaking about health, exercise, my journey, making a difference, writing and sometimes even dip a toe into pure indulgence. My belief is having it all or at least trying things so you know weather you want them or not. It will also contain poor grammar and bad spelling when it is written as spoken word that trails out of my loudspeaker routing around the censorship division of my brain (I was going to leave grammar miss spelled just for a theatrical point).

Life has the purpose of creating your own wish list that then, I suppose, turn into our bucket list. Well join me as I journey, learn, rant, and share my life with the world. I can't guarantee I will always stay on topic because it is not like I launched a blog about updating your blog site or how to make money on the internet. This is my journey, my gift to myself and then to you. I must first take care of myself so that I may give bact to the world. Feel free to follow me as a walk through life leading transformational seminars, attempt to be a bike racer, dabble in writing, stay healthy and share what I learn on my journey and what I am taught as I work with others.

Thought for the night: why is blog and blogging not in MS office spell check by now?

Great Blog I found while dealing with my 'issue' from tonight:
http://bloggerbuster.com You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment